Last Updated: April 15th, 2015
The following privacy notice applies to WWW.CHRISTOPHEROXNER.COM operated by CHRISTOPHER OXNER. We may change or update this policy from time to time, and we will notify you of any changes by changing the “last updated” notice set forth above. Accordingly, you should frequently visit this web page. Any updated policy shall be effective immediately after it is posted.
1. Activity. We may ask for some personal information, including your e-mail address, for certain activities on the Website, such as for uploading files or client communication.
2. Usage Information. We may record information about your usage, such as when and how long you use the Website, and the frequency and size of data transfers, as well as information you display or click on in the Website (including UI elements, settings, and other information). We may use clear GIFs (a.k.a. “Web Beacons”) in HTML-based emails sent to our users to track which emails are opened by recipients.
3. Content Uploaded to Site. Any digital files information or picture content that you upload will be used for the immediate purposes as instructed and will not be stored by CHRISTOPHER OXNER. You are responsible for maintaining your own backup copies of all submitted materials.
1. If you submit personally identifiable information to us through the Website, we may use your personal information to operate, maintain, and provide to you the features and functionality of the Website, as well as provide special personalized features and services to you.
2. We may use your email address without further consent for administrative purposes (such as for customer service purposes).
Cookies, IP Logs
1. You may, of course, decline to submit personally identifiable information through the Website, in which case you can still view and explore the Website, but CHRISTOPHER OXNER. may not be able to provide certain services to you.
2. You have the ability to accept or decline cookies. Most Web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies in the browser settings if you prefer. If you choose to decline cookies, you may not be able to sign in or use other Website features or services that depend on cookies. If you choose to accept cookies, your browser may allow you to delete cookies that you have accepted at a later date.
3. We may allow third-party advertising companies and networks to serve cookies on the Website and to serve ads to you when you visit the Website. These companies and networks may use the log file information and/or information collected by cookies, Web beacons and similar technologies to provide advertisements about goods and services that they believe may be of interest to you. If you would like to prevent certain third parties from collecting and using such information (i.e., opt-out), or would like more information about these practices and to understand your choices regarding use of this information by these companies, you may visit https://www.google.com/adsense.
Last Updated: April 15th, 2015